UGREEN USB Audio Adapter External Stereo Sound Card With 3.5mm Headphone Microphone Jack For Windows, Mac, Linux, PC, Laptops, Desktops, PS5 (Black)
UGREEN USB to audio jack includes a stereo headphone output jack and a mono microphone input jack. It can bypass the defective sound card or the faulty 3.5mm audio port of your laptop/desktop system and regain the audio function for you. Save the cost of replacing a failed sound card.
– Computer Connector: USB 2.0 Male
– Headset/Speaker Connector (Green): 3.5mm Female
– Microphone Connector (Pink): 3.5mm Female
– Cable Length:15cm
– Chipset: C-Media
* Right-click on the sound icon in the taskbar;
* Select Playback or Recording devices;
* Adjust the volume on the computer and in the application.
* Go to System Preferences > Sound > C-Media USB Headset > Output or Input > Volume
* Windows 11/10/ 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
* Mac OS 8.6 or above
Note: The USB interface on PS3 does not carry audio signal, so this usb audio adapter DOES NOT work with PS3.
UGREEN USB External Sound Card x 1